Penn Vs Mishawaka

oldman

Are you kidding me? We're going to beat this dead horse around the forum again? Where were you guys a month ago?

Let me get to the nitty gritty of how this post will go...  "Sure Mishawaka will win, they recruit all of the good Penn wrestlers?"!

Pffffffttt!

http://indianamat.com/messageboard/index.php?topic=6177.0

*UPDATE* Sorry guys, after reading this post, I apologize for snapping...

Im just asking because I know penn has really good wrestlers this year. I think they have a better shot then you guys think

I wouldn't be shocked if it happened. Would their match be at Penn or Mishwaka? Mishawaka, under the lights is a bit distracting, but cool. Stranger things have happened, I mean Mishawaka beat Penn in football. We'll see if that happens again tonight.

Sadly , I don't think it will happen this year .I think Penn would of won the weight class where Stahl is , had he not transferred to Mish . Things could of been interesting because Penn's  solid from 130-171 . With the addition of Stahl , that right there could be a 6-9 point swing in favor of the Cavemen . However ,  next year could be real interesting .

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.