Cool Pts

awood2

Awood3 and I were discussing cool pts.  If you are still reading this at this point you are probably responsible for the thought that started this whole thread.  Why don't we call it what it really is, 'approval points' or better yet 'opinion polls'?  I am assuming that the people responsible for this website are grown adults who have adapted to managing their own day-to-day care.  Let me say publicly that I am very thankful for your efforts.  The sometimes fruitful exchange of ideas amongst Indiana wrestling fans is entertaining and occasionally informative.  Although, when I see the 'cool points' (or lack of) I can't help but think of that Napoleon Dynamite must have been on the organizing committee of this program.  It's been many years since I concerned myself with the approval of peers, especially in such terms as 'cool'.  Why not take it all the way and let us have a choice in our own judgement semantics: rad points, or far out points...  I guess if I must publically wear my approval rating in a public forum intended to express only personal views of topics & then I will have to live with the symantics of your choice.  Again, I appreciate the venue, but the juvenile antics are an iritation I had to voice.

One more observation that someone was to afraid to point out publically, but did mention.  

When you try to 'wahoo' or 'boo' someone in less than one hour it gives you a message about 'KARMA'!!  Karma  ???  Am I jeapordizing my future by posting support for unpopular opinions regarding high school wrestling?   ::)  

Sometimes I read this board and it feels as if my IQ is paying for it...

I turn my back for a minute and you two are mucking things up!!  Very nice.....IF I HAVE TO PULL THIS VAN OVER YOU ARE BOTH GONNA BE SORRY!!

Holy crap!  This is the big one!  Tornado warnings in every county and all 3 AWoods are on the web, while 'cool pts' have become 'AWood pts'! 

Be cool Tony, be cool  8)

BTW...this weeks score? 69-28!  27-0 after the 1st Qtr.  Highlight of the night?  Your nephew loses his helmet on a kick-off and proceeds another 20 yds. up field to make the tackle w/o a lid on (and a broken finger)!

HAHA...when is Awood4 going to hop on here, and straighten things out.  He's a beast.  How's Eli doin'?

BTW...this weeks score? 69-28!  27-0 after the 1st Qtr.  Highlight of the night?  Your nephew loses his helmet on a kick-off and proceeds another 20 yds. up field to make the tackle w/o a lid on (and a broken finger)!

Go AWood1a Go!  Hey Cali whatta u say?  Woods are gonna win today...

Eli's team won 35-0 yesterday....the team I coach followed his game and he was our ball boy...we proceeded to win 38-0!! HAHA  Eli is getting better every week, but he is still a differant kid then Awood4 and we have to keep reminding ourselves of that.  Lauri watched him stand next to a kid that was wrapped up and Eli pushes the pile down....she couldn't understand why he didn't BLOW THAT KID UP!!  HAHA  That's not Eli.

http://folsomtelegraph.com/detail/130607.html?content_source=&category_id=&search_filter=&user_id=&event_mode=&event_ts_from=&event_ts_to=&list_type=&order_by=&order_sort=&content_class=1&sub_type=&town_id=

Y2, thanks for the thrill  8)  Obviously, you realize you have captured the interest of the Woods even 1,000+ miles away.  That will be a memory we charish  :-*  You have the sense of humor required to manage this type of venture, and more importantly, the necessary skills to deal with the Wood family  ;D

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.