Fund raisers

ruhsell67

Our club is looking for some different ways for kids and parents to raise money for camps, shoes , iswa tournament fees and other things.  I was curios what other clubs and wrestlers are doing.  Thanks

We cook and sell 500 Boston Butts for like $20-$25 a piece.

That is our only fund raiser for the whole year...

We make some major bank!

Dont the Patriot fans get upset about this????? ;D

Our club is looking for some different ways for kids and parents to raise money for camps, shoes , iswa tournament fees and other things.  I was curios what other clubs and wrestlers are doing.  Thanks

What area of the state are you in. I know that the CIB here in indy will allow fund raising at the events in Lucas Oil Stadium, if you want to work at a consession stand more people, and work, but more money, or some of the beer portals, less people, less work, but not as much cash. We ran a consession stand one year, but it took about 15 people at each event. The beer portals only required 3-4 people, and we found out that beer drinkers tip more then food eaters.

You might try a golf outting, Find a nice course near you, talk to them about donating some time for this, and sell foursomes for $ 200- 300 apiece, plus 50/50 pots, selling tickets to closest to the pin, longest putt, those sorts of things. You can sell mulligans, and maybe a grass skirt for one of the guys on the team to wear and allow him to hit from the ladies tee. All sorts of things will work, the only limit is your imagination on how to get the cash from the golfers pockets, to the clubs account in a fun and interesting manner.

We do alot of fund raising to send a team to Disney Duals.  We sell candy bars and sell candles.  These fund raisers make some money but have not made us alot of money.  Te most effective we have found so far is to do yard sales.  We get the wrestling families and friends to donate as many items as they can scrape up and then put on yard sales.  We have done 2 this spring, the 1st raised $850 and the 2nd raised $1400 and we still have many items that did not sell to have another early next month.  We rotate locations to try and draw different crowds at each sale.

I hope this helps and if you come up with any other good ideas, let me know as we are always looking for good ways to raise money.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.