Congratulations to Jake Tucker triple crown winner!!

Ken

Way to go jake.

Lowell wrestling club has Three state champs and runner up.

Drew Hughes Novice 75

Jake Tucker Novice   80 (Triple crown)

Nathan Cleveland   Junior 215

Kenny Hughes Schoolboy 105  (runner up)

Alex Mavros Schoolboy 98  5th

A special thanks to all CIA coaches who help prepare these boys for freestyle state.

Way to go Tucker!! If anyone deserves it that would be you.  Griffith wrestling is proud to be some of ur biggest fans.  Keep up the hard work and dedication you are the example of  hard work.

Seeing great people all weekend meant a lot to me! Indiana Wrestling folks are the BEST! I missed seeing the Shipleys, Dewitts, Griffiths, Schurgs, Crarys, and many more but whenever I get a chance to talk with my buddy Lance Ellis, life is good! LOL

I want to congratulate Brock Morgan for a great match! Brock, you are a class act kid and your demeanor and courtesy whether you win or lose should be modeled by everyone. A true warrior, on and off the mat.

Congrats to Blake Rypel! A great year for him, Tami, you must be very proud!

Way to go Tommy Cash! TRIPLE CROWN winner.

A nice job by Tyler Fleener too! Having an injury in the past and still being able to wrestle with heart and intensity, it takes a special effort!

To big papa Joe Reitz: Keep on truck'in, the boys are improving and will be just fine!

I want to say congratulations to Drew Hughes for winning what I call a "Triple Crown" this season. He won Middle School state, greco state, and freestyle state...to me, that is a "Triple Crown"...and one tough thing to do!

Kenny Hughes-great job, kid!

Alex Mavros-Keep on working hard!

Nate "The Beast" Cleveland-I am getting old because I remember you being so little and now? Amazing! There are not too many 215lbers with a ripped 6-pack!

Thanks to CIA and Coach Joe Willmann, your dedication and passion is overwhelming!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.