TEAM INDIANA BRAWLERS

ski

I would like to thank the parents and the kids that went down and represented Indiana well . We placed 5th over all losing to Ohio (3rd place)2times and PA (national champs) 1 time over all we went 6-3 beating Tennessee, North Carolina, Iowa little hawks, Chicago Fire,  and Georgia 2times.

Team Members were:

40 Austin Gonzales  (All-American)

45 Braxton Alexander

50 Joey Rivera   (All American)

55 Keaton Fisher

60 Paul Konrath

65 Blake Glogouski

70 Patrick Spray ( All-American)

75 Tyler Griffith

80 Brock Morgan (All- American)

85 Jake Krause

90 Ryshen Dow

95 Josh Stewart

100 Mason Delong

108 Scottie Evans

116 Brandon Andino

125 Ryan Guhl (All-American)

135 Coy Cronk

148 Chase Dixon (All-American)

Hwt. Owen Perkins  (All-American)

p.s. It is 93 degrees here in Marco Island Fla.

I just wanted to say thank you to all the coaches and parents that made this weekend such a great experience for the boys!!  :)  Even though Ryshen had a tough weekend, the fire is lit again!!  He is ready to get his groove back on!!!  All odds were against him making it, but we did and we are so glad!!  Thank you again Coaches for all of your hard work and joy that you brought to each team member represented!!  What a great group of kids and parents.  It was so good to see the support that each boy had for his teammates. 

I just wanted to say thank you to Tim, Dan, Steve, and all the other coaches and parents who made the trip with the Brawlers this weekend a blast. Austin had a great time the last two years with you guys and got alot of experiance from the trip both years. Keep in touch.

The Gonzales Family

Thanks Tim Spray, Dan Glogouski and Eric Guhl for all the work you guys did! The All-American accomplishment for the second year in a row is a tribute to your hard work. Things I'll miss or remember about Tenn. next year -

- The local people - very friendly!

-  The Tenn. coach's comment; "I'm not saying the boy isn't smart but when I drive down his road at night I always see him sittin on the front porch starin at the light countin sqeeters with his mouth hangin open."

-  Another Tenn. Coach comment; "We got him where we get all of our great wrestlers in Tenn., his Mom and Dad moved here from Pennsylvania."

- Nickname for North Carolina HWT. "Puddin" "Get'em down Puddin" still rings in my ears, pretty funny.

- All the gear we got and the meal for everyone {parents included} for only $150.00. This had to be subsidized by someone, thank you.

- The Crazy Tomato, that was some great pasta! I have heard this name before, maybe it's a small chain. I'll have to research to see if it is, if so, then road trip.

- The wrestlers and parents.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.