Strange, But True (Sorta Off-Topic)

Insanoflex

Last night at our winter sports program the boys swim team presented their coach with a wrapped gift.  Nothing too special, this sort of thing happens at these things from time to time, usually for the girls teams at our school, so this was nothing unusual.

Or so I thought.

As the coach unwrapped the gift at the insistence of his team, he opened the ordinary cardboard box marked "fragile", and jumped back.

Not being privvy to what is obviously an inside joke or story, the coach was presented, at our awards program, with a live snake.  I'm not sure what type of snake it was, but I am pretty sure several local and school ordinances were violated last night.

I've seen many things over the years at these programs, but this one jumped to number 1 with a bullet on my list.

To think people consider wrestlers a bit off-kilter.

my sr year(last year) all the seniors played dance music and stripped down to singlets and danced around the coaches like strippers...and one of us even put lipstick on and kissed our head coach on top of his bald head

and during the football awards that year the wide receivers gave the wr coach dirty underwear and hemroid cream

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.