Thank you/Congrats

I just wanted to thank everyone who called me Sunday to congradulate my son for winning his first state title. After losing 2 by 3 points over the last 4 years, it was a great feeling. Just a little back ground, When he was a first year Bantam and placed 5th, I decided he needed to go to a camp to get better and maybe win a state title as a second year bantam. I won't say who or what camp (because I still hold a grudge) but my son quit after 1.5 hours at the camp. The coach that was running it called him a ***sy and told him there were plenty of other sports out there, wrestling isn't for everyone. On the way out Sunday by chance my son was following this coach and had the biggest **** eatin grin you could have!

Congrats B

I love you son!

only seen part of 1 match of B's but I know how much work he has put in to get to the top this year great job B and congrats to you as well Mike Oak Hill looked good this weekend you will have to come see Quinn wrestle sun. if you can

I'll be there with my older son and a few other club kids. Tell quinn I have an Oak Hill singlet he can borrow if he wants!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.