The Region 2010

ontherise219

cAN you blame either of dare families from gettin out of Griffith or Highland ?  Dare has been a migration from north county to da south or porter county for manny years. Da facilities at CP are second to none. Plus wit da top notch coaching staff - plenty of solid work out partners why not.  How many houses are day building in Griffith or Highland ?

I guess the Griffith, Highland, Hammond, Gary, and EC public schools should just be closed down...Might as well just pack up and evacuate the towns...That way everybody can move to wonderful Crown Point and can all enjoy such wonderful facilities and workout partners  ;D

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cAN you blame either of dare families from gettin out of Griffith or Highland ?  Dare has been a migration from north county to da south or porter county for manny years. Da facilities at CP are second to none. Plus wit da top notch coaching staff - plenty of solid work out partners why not.  How many houses are day building in Griffith or Highland ?

I guess the Griffith, Highland, Hammond, Gary, and EC public schools should just be closed down...Might as well just pack up and evacuate the towns...That way everybody can move to wonderful Crown Point and can all enjoy such wonderful facilities and workout partners  ;D

Wrestlers only please...

Transfers: All areas loose kids.  People move.  CP has had a couple solid kids leave and move after middle school.  Other schools have had the same thing.  That's life!  People move.

Middle School State: there is a lot of talented kids who don't compete in this tournament, so this isn't really an accurate predicator of success. 

Region power house??? 

Of course people come and go..it's part of life.  With that said has there ever been a bigger transfer than this past year?

Who transferred?

Obviously the biggest transfers were Roach and Tsirtsis to Crown Point. 

Add those two to any team, and you're on your way to having an "AllStar" team !!

From what I understand, neither of those two wrestlers attended any other high school besides Crown Point. 

True, but they both mysteriously moved to CP shortly before highschool for "non athletic" reasons   :o..... Also, anyone know if Myers has always been part of the CP program? I seem to remember him rockin some Lowell razorbacks gear for many years as a youngster at the local tourneys

Where do you get your sources?  The Myers family has lived in town for as long as I can remember.  Also, his brother wrestled and graduated from CP in 99'.

Wrestlers only please...

What does that mean? If I'm not a wrestler I can't move to Crown Point?

All you have to do is look aT da ISTEP scores and read da police blotter.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.