Heavyweight Camps/Clinics

CE Fisher

I am interested in attending a heavyweight camp or clinic as a coach.  I have been looking online and I have found a few.  Bruce Baumgartner's camp seems to be the most publicised.  I was hoping to find something a little closer.  I know Purdue and IU both have camps, but they don't specifically mention heavyweight technique.  Does anyone have a suggestion about a good heavyweight camp?

I think Purdue's own Tom Erickson has a national level heavyweight camp...  ::)

I know it used to be the Heavywight National Champ Camp with Coach Reyes.   ???

I went to a Purdue Camp a couple years back and it was awesome!  I'd look into it.   ;D

I also heard the Michigan Camps were very intense..  :D

brian keck use to have a heavy camp. i think it was called the all-american heavyweight camp, but i dont knowif he still does it.

when i went there it was: brian keck, cole conrad, steve mocco, an older guy cant remember his name-3x world champ. and john wise from illinois wrestled with us everyday. great camp for a big guys

brian keck use to have a heavy camp. i think it was called the all-american heavyweight camp, but i dont knowif he still does it.

when i went there it was: brian keck, cole conrad, steve mocco, an older guy cant remember his name-3x world champ. and john wise from illinois wrestled with us everyday. great camp for a big guys

tolly thompson was the old guy.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.