2009 state champs vs 2009 state champs

blah blah blah

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would  say porras beats jason by a 2 or 3 maybe.frankie's shots are too good and he is always pressing the action.i dont think jason would hold down frankie with his turk ride.i look at it as more of a stalling technique..even though he does score points haha.im not saying jason cant hang but that frankie is just 1 level up from him

Cashe is the definition of being nonstop while neutral and pushing the action and Tsirtsis handled that effectively when he needed to. Frankie didnt even get a takedown in his match with Spencer if I remember correctly. We must agree to disagree on this one. Hopefully next year we will find out.

not to take anything away from cashe but he didnt seem to wrestle the dominant way he did againt jason.not until it was too late was he getting take downs.frankie is relentless the entire match and never stops.but i will agree to disagree with you as you wish  : ;D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.