injured wrestlers?

breakdown21

Heard Drake just has a strained neck from the VP of the high school. Glad to hear he was at the awards banquet. Heard he was disappointed with the way his season ended but thank god he will recover.

I did not see Jones incident but can someone update on his situation? Can someone please let me know what happened to him?

When Stein went down Quiroz did not go down with him during the toss, is that legal? When it comes to these kind of rules I am unclear, just trying to clarify the rule myself.

Thanks

Dalton came down on head during match and was knocked unconscious for a short time.   Xrays were all negative and he will be extremely sore for a few days but ok.   

Glad to hear he will make a full recovery.  Send him all of our well wishes from the southwestern part of the state!

Dalton came down on head during match and was knocked unconscious for a short time.   Xrays were all negative and he will be extremely sore for a few days but ok.   

Please let him know that we are all thinking about him and wish him a speedy recovery!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.