Evansville SS Preview?

Y2CJ41

Any word on the Tell City young man that was injured. I think his name was Flynn??

I heard that he won't be able to wrestle Saturday but I'm not absolutely 100% positive.  He has been walking around school with crutches and a knee brace sort of thing and I had also heard that he may need surgery.

I hate to hear that!  A.J. Flynn is a fun kid to watch wrestler and a great competitor!!!!!

Not to bash any other semistate, but I honestly believe that in the bigger weight classes (152 and above) that Evansville is very loaded. Cant say how many state champs will come out of Evansville but look how good top to bottom the brackets are. Some really good wrestlers will not be going on cause they meet in the first two rounds. Evansville might not have the Atwoods , Shrewsbury's and Myers but I think the brackets are tougher top to bottom  (deeper) than some semistates.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.