Question about records

Coach Clev

I was looking at the brackets and I noticed that none of our kid?s records have changed from their regional records. I then went to the IHSAA website and it had the same records for them as well. It is not that big of a deal, but I just wanted to keep their records intact. Did anyone else notice this problem?

Coach - How far are they off, just one or two matches?  The rgional program could have been printed before they team regional was wrestled and your wrestlers could have had a couple of matches not shown in the program.  That's the only explanation I could thin of.

Oops.  just checked and Warren Central wasn't in team regional, so that shoots that idea.

I was looking at the brackets and I noticed that none of our kid?s records have changed from their regional records. I then went to the IHSAA website and it had the same records for them as well. It is not that big of a deal, but I just wanted to keep their records intact. Did anyone else notice this problem?

I have told the IHSAA about this and have sent them updated records based upon Saturday's wins and losses.

It seems to me that there is a great deal of confusion, inconsistency, and incongruity in the various sources that post records of wins and losses for individual wrestlers.  I am trying to sort this out for a definitive list of "Three Losses of Less."  I will try to sort it all out tomorrow and put up an new list.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.