Commentary as a fan

Disco

Now that every wrestler and fan has BACKED UP their talk and the smoke has cleared ,as we get ready for the semi's, let me maybe make a few little suggestions. At the regional it takes a village to put one of these things on, 6-8 people at the timer and scorers tables. 4 people to keep the brackets filled in properly. And countless others who have things to do, I know I have put some time in. #1 make sure the weight class is on the score board for the current matches.#2 For the wrestlers their family friends and classmates announce their names this is THE REGIONAL.#3 Take time to post and keep brackets available to the fans for all to see.

Little extras are away to increase and keep fan interest . Maybe this was one regional, but it should be one to many. The Wrestlers and their families deserve better.

Disco, I am sorry your regional was not what it was supposed to be. Being from Warren Central, there is a natural and fun dislike of anything that is Perry Meridian,  :) but I have to give the staff down there the recognition they deserve. Perry knows how to host an event, and things always run smooth, and they do a great job of keeping people informed of what is going on. Congrats to the Perry staff for putting on another great event. The only complaint heard all day was about the heat, but who knew it was going to be 50 degrees on regional saturday in Indiana.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.