AJ Flynn

Eleanor

What is the significance of his injury?  Is he going to be able to wrestle next week? When I seen him leaving the gym yesterday it did not look good. I am assuming this is some sort of a knee injury?

Get well soon AJ!

What is the significance of his injury?  Is he going to be able to wrestle next week? When I seen him leaving the gym yesterday it did not look good. I am assuming this is some sort of a knee injury?

Get well soon AJ!

I am hoping he is able to continue...He is a tough competitor and I would be a great addition to the Semi State!

I am inclined to think it will carry over as a forfiet as he did "compete" in his final match - although it was an injury default with no action.

If he had withdrawn from the tourney I think their could have been an argument made for the advancement of another, but they did not wrestle back to 5th and 6th.  So my guess would be the MV kid from Flynn's first round win.

With the new advancement of 4 from Regionals...I am just not sure.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.