Crown Point Sectional Results

DuneFan

Otherwise 219:  You have done a lot of good work for this board, but I don't understand why you needed to post the results of the sectional again.  I had them posted just the way Joe wanted them posted, only I didn't see the need to post all the team scores and rub in into the teams that didn't fare as well as the winner.  After all only one team advances to next Wednesday.  Thanks again though for all the good work you do for the board.

Otherwise 219:  You have done a lot of good work for this board, but I don't understand why you needed to post the results of the sectional again.  I had them posted just the way Joe wanted them posted, only I didn't see the need to post all the team scores and rub in into the teams that didn't fare as well as the winner.  After all only one team advances to next Wednesday.  Thanks again though for all the good work you do for the board.

ALso it in On- The-Rise

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.