Evansville Castle Regional

APDAD

I think, not saying it will happen but ask Saluwske, Konrath is pretty good about studying somebody and its hard to beat him back to back so he might be able to upset Henderson and wrestle Rueger in the finals. But i'm sorry for the 125 pounders from the castle sectionals because they worked their butts off saturday and then got stuck in a bad situation cause i dont think any of them will make it out and that sucks for them.

You lost me?? What are you trying to say??

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Castle / MD - familiar foes

A quick look at the Regional brackets - Castle and MD will be matching up quite often again on Saturday - 4 definite, 4 highly likely, 1 probable, and 1 possible.

112:  Brown (CA) vs. Adler (MD) - 1st round

130:  Seitz (CA) vs. E. Weinzapfel (MD) - 1st round

152:  Pettijohn (CA) vs. King (MD) - 1st round (this match-up will get everyones blood pumping!)

285:  Daugherty (CA) vs. VanWinkle (MD) - 1st round

135:  Welch (CA) vs. A. Weinzapfel (MD) - semis

140:  Welch (CA) vs. Simms (MD) - Finals

145:  Richard (CA) vs. Zenthoefer (MD) - Finals

171:  Mann (CA) vs. Boots (MD) - semis

215:  Robison (CA) vs. Kercher (MD) - Finals

160:  Wiekel (CA) vs. Easterling (MD) - Finals

WM Coach,

I think it best you let little bro do the talking. By "helping him out" on the board, you are putting a nice big BULLS-EYE on his back. "Be the hunter, not the hunted!" White learned that the hard way Saturday. Be careful of making the same mistake. He who laughs last, laughs the hardest......

That is nice coach Stevens and i think Henderson and Konrath both know it wont be an easy match saturday and Andrew knows hes the underdog but Im just hoping for an Upset that was all that i was saying and I think a bull eye is a little extreme that is on either Henderson or Rueger at this point don't you think hunter.

PS- I cant believe the CASTLE fans in NEWBURGH let this thread be unedited. I know BlueBolt let the poster know that Castle is NOT in Evansville, but he never changed it. LOL I roll my eyes everytime I pass over it as I scroll the board. Those kind of fans are the ones on Saturdays yelling "Hold'eem down Jimmy", "Grab at leg", or my all-time favorite "Coach we gotta take top so we can put HOLDS on him!" ha ha ha  ;D :D (hope you can smell my sarcasm)

PS- I cant believe the CASTLE fans in NEWBURGH let this thread be unedited. I know BlueBolt let the poster know that Castle is NOT in Evansville, but he never changed it. LOL I roll my eyes everytime I pass over it as I scroll the board. Those kind of fans are the ones on Saturdays yelling "Hold'eem down Jimmy", "Grab at leg", or my all-time favorite "Coach we gotta take top so we can put HOLDS on him!" ha ha ha  ;D :D (hope you can smell my sarcasm)

I have given up teaching a bunch or people who bounce around padded rooms throughout their youth ANYTHING about geography...  LOL

hope they go to bed early,its going to be a hard morning for alot of them young men.                              CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOD LUCK TO ALL                                    dont mind me when i scream  COME ON NUT GET AFTER HIS A$$

I'm really looking forward to the EVANSVILLE Castle Regional tomorrow :D 

Oh you mean the Castle Regional    LOL

You see we have the Evansville Semi-State next weekend...Oh wait, isn't that the Reitz Semi-State?  LOL

Bluebolt,

It is the Evansville Reitz Semi-State.  My daughter will be passing out the awards......even to the Castle Champs ;)

Are you wearing your Jon H is looking for me T-shirt tomorrow? ;D

I was planning on wearing it, but the folks at "Where's Waldo" have approached me about a new series of books based on Wrestling Tourney crowds... ;D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.