Delta Sectional Predictions

Guest KoKo B-Ware

What's a matter Mr. Goul?

Scared of Chalfant?  Trying to get him in trouble, by starting rumors.  COME ON NOW.

I mean I would be scared of Chalfant too if I had to wrestle.  Watching him last year was one heck of a sight.

Haven't seem him yet this year...but if he happens to make it to state again, then I'll get to see him. 

Someone let me know the outcome of the Janney Chalfant match!!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's a matter Mr. Goul?

Scared of Chalfant?  Trying to get him in trouble, by starting rumors.  COME ON NOW.

I mean I would be scared of Chalfant too if I had to wrestle.  Watching him last year was one heck of a sight.

Haven't seem him yet this year...but if he happens to make it to state again, then I'll get to see him. 

Someone let me know the outcome of the Janney Chalfant match!!

No I am not scared of Chalfant. I am also not trying to get anyone in trouble. I started no rumor another person on the board said that his older brother was probably coming in and wrestling with him. Wanted other people to watch what they say before they do get someone in trouble.  It is illegal for alumni and other wrestlers to come into a wrestling room when they are not approved by the school.  I know this first hand because I coached for Yorktown and we got in trouble for it last year.  So i wanted others to watch what they say before they do get someone or their team in trouble.

And Chalfant pinned Janney in 1:14.  Congratulation Adam. Good luck the rest of the season.

Andrew Goul

Guest KoKo B-Ware

Listen, I'm glad you say that.

But I think the Winchester Coaches are smart enough to not get anyone in trouble, especially there stateQualifying HWT.

Seems like the falcons coach even stated on here that he is cleared to wrestle with the team if he happens to come in. 

I just didn't like the fact that you start saying wait that ILLEGAL.  Doesn't look good and starts raising questions in other peoples minds about I wonder if we can get Chalfant in trouble or are they doing something wrong that can be punishable.

I just think that you leave that topic alone and don't even respond with a remark like yours.  I understand that you mean no harm but just the fact that you said it, makes others think.

Listen, I'm glad you say that.

But I think the Winchester Coaches are smart enough to not get anyone in trouble, especially there stateQualifying HWT.

Seems like the falcons coach even stated on here that he is cleared to wrestle with the team if he happens to come in. 

I just didn't like the fact that you start saying wait that ILLEGAL.  Doesn't look good and starts raising questions in other peoples minds about I wonder if we can get Chalfant in trouble or are they doing something wrong that can be punishable.

I just think that you leave that topic alone and don't even respond with a remark like yours.  I understand that you mean no harm but just the fact that you said it, makes others think.

Yes, his coachs did respond after I said something about it and im sure they know the rule but everyone may not.  If everyone understands the rule then they may not make comments, if they do not know all the circumstances.  I hope no one gets in trouble and if someone tries to find a way to get a great guy like Adam in trouble they are petty and need to worry about ways they can get better instead of getting the better wrestler in trouble.

Andrew Goul

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.