Evansville Central Sectional

Jon H

To get things started - I will take a stab at the top 4 seeds.  As most of you know, the difference between SIAC and the Evansville Sectional is - Castle drops out and we add Mt.  Vernon and North Posey.  Teams:  Mater Dei, Reitz, Central, Harrison, North, Bosse, Memorial, North Posey, and Mt. Vernon.

103:  RE, HA, MD, CE

112:  RE, MD, CE, MV

119:  RE, MD, ME, NP

125:  RE, MD, MV, NO

130:  NP, MV, CE, RE

135:  NO, MD, ME, MV - assumes Hufford wrestes for North

140:  MD, MV, NO, RE

145:  MD, MV, RE, ME

152:  RE, MD, CE, NO

160:  MD, ME, NP, CE

171:  ME, MV, MD, RE

189:  NO, NP, RE, ME - assumes Carlisle wrestles for North

215:  MV, MD, RE, ME - assumes Ruggeri wrestles for Mt. Vernon

285:  MV, ME, MD, CE

Hey Jon, at 119 North Posey's Meliff just might finish higher than that!!

Nobody will touch Johns, but I think Jake will do better than that!!

You did pretty good on the rest of them, I just think that kid will be there!

well after following wrestling  and coaching the sport, there is two things  you  can count on, come sectional time. nothing and some young man will come out of nowhere and win. after all everyone is 0-0, and all the rankings are not to good of reading material in the throne room.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  ;D :-* my piece is said i'm gone.

Good one MD66!  Was that a hit and run?  Surely, you won't go through the trouble of getting a screen name for one post and done! 

I agree somewhat that rankings don't matter (since a lot of teams don't send info in a timely manner or at all) and everyone does go into the sectional at 0-0.  However, even with upsets, the champions are usually well known to the wrestling enthusiasts 8)

I'm traveling this week and will not be able to monitor the board as often as I like  >:(  I will catch up on the all the chatter late in the evenings. 

well after following wrestling  and coaching the sport, there is two things  you  can count on, come sectional time. nothing and some young man will come out of nowhere and win. after all everyone is 0-0, and all the rankings are not to good of reading material in the throne room.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   ;D :-* my piece is said i'm gone.

Can I borrow your copy of the brackets...I have to poop!

well after following wrestling  and coaching the sport, there is two things  you  can count on, come sectional time. nothing and some young man will come out of nowhere and win. after all everyone is 0-0, and all the rankings are not to good of reading material in the throne room.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   ;D :-* my piece is said i'm gone.

That earns you a wahoo . . . I got a good laugh.  I'd like to see his face when you return the "borrowed" bracket.

That earns you a wahoo . . . I got a good laugh.  I'd like to see his face when you return the "borrowed" bracket.

Now thats really funny!!! LOL!!!!

I would love to see the Evansville Sectional this year...I have a feeling it is going to be a fist fight all the way through the brackets.

Reitz and Mater Dei will slug it out, but Mt Vernon is a team to be watched carefully!  Talented kids from the other schools too!

Looks like if they wrestle to seeds it will end up:

MD

Reitz

Mt Veronon

Memorial

Of Course this is based on what we have to go on and assumes they wrestle to seeds...

Good one MD66!  Was that a hit and run?  Surely, you won't go through the trouble of getting a screen name for one post and done! 

I agree somewhat that rankings don't matter (since a lot of teams don't send info in a timely manner or at all) and everyone does go into the sectional at 0-0.  However, even with upsets, the champions are usually well known to the wrestling enthusiasts 8)

I'm traveling this week and will not be able to monitor the board as often as I like  >:(   I will catch up on the all the chatter late in the evenings.   

Watch that traveling this week Jon, be careful out there man!!!

I'm traveling this week and will not be able to monitor the board as often as I like  >:(   I will catch up on the all the chatter late in the evenings.   

And I was going to reveal my True Identity! 

I bet you were!!! LOL!!!

I bet you were!!! LOL!!!

Hey not everyone knows I am Brad Pitt...  SHHHHHHHHH 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.