College recruiting.

IMO, the major piece to continually upping the caliber of your state's wrestling is a steady cycle of kids wrestling in college at some level and returning to take over or contribute to high school programs. That's what the best wrestling states have, and what we have been lacking up until recently. We are doing better with coaches education and we are starting to see a lot more kids compete in college. But we can do better. I had the thought of having a recruiting page for graduating seniors. A place where we could do a bio, a GPA breakdown, wrestling career information and highlights, videos (bandwidth I know) professional aspirations/majors  etc for kids wanting to go to college and compete. You could keep it simple and informative or you could make it more like a Flowrestling for individuals instead of teams. Either way, It's a solid idea. You could even charge a small fee if need be for this service to prospective seniors. Of course we would need to come up with a way to get this information out to college coaches. Maybe through mailings, phone calls, advertisements etc. But the bottom line is we need to get as many Indiana kids wrestling in college as possible. I'm willing to help... feel free to contact me if you like the idea.