Hoosier Crossroads Conference ***Brackets Posted***

justaspec

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

103  Overby H over Sipher F 6-5 in OT, Fitzgerald A over Carlotto N 3-2, Inman W over O'Bannon B 6-0

112  Hall A over Gadient N by Dec, Mantel Z over Ling F, Draper LJ over Schaffer M

119  Fuller BB over White W 18-2, Roman HSE over Jackson, Louks M over Klein A by fall

125  Penn H over Trujillo LJ 11-2, Acosta A over Huizar M 1-0, Mueller W over Oaks BB by Inj.

130  Lovitt N over Floor W fall in the 3rd, McHugh BB over Fidler M by fall in 1st, Stachler Z over Irick HSE 9-2

135  Rassbach A over Youngs Z 10-5, Hechinger BB over Son H 3-0, Dale M over Staley LJ 3-1

140  Grayson LJ  over Lile F 7-6 OT, Welhington M over Kantz H, Worden BB over Maxwell A 7-2

145  Brogden Z over Richards A 8-4, Robinson HSE over Evers H 5-3, Specht N over Hamrick LJ Dec.

152  Youngs Z over Alfs A 3-1, B. Robinson W over Miller M 15-6, Hollings F over Dzirbik N

160  Jones A over Peter W 6-2, Ferrell F over Dale M 3-0, Williams N over Denson

171  Brandt A over McCoy M 5-1, Ferland F over Cox H, Fleenor N over Connor Z

189  Leach A over Lux F 2-1, 4 OT, Melby Z over Campbell H 5-0, Pedigo Z over Guttierez M TF 15-0

215  Howland BB over Parsley W 9-6, Vice LJ over Larson F 6-0, Pirtle A over Mason Z INJ.

275  Richey BB over Lutz H Fall, Reese HSE over McCarthy W 6-4 OT, Fruits LJ over Rushforth N Fall

Big wins this weekend....

Unranked Howland 215 of Brownsburg over #9 Parsley of Westfield 9-6

#6 Leach 189  of Avon over #14 Lux of Fishers

Unranked Cole Brandt 171  of Avon over #15 McCoy McCutchen 5-1

#7 Jones of Avon 160  over #5 Ferrall of Fishers in a great rematch 12-8

#7 Jones of Avon 160  over #7@171 RV Peter Westfield 6-2

Unranked Youngs 152  of Zionsville over #16 Alfs of Avon 3-1

#12 Brogden of Zionsville 145  over #14 Richards of Avon 8-4

#14 Richards of Avon 145  over Robinson of Hamilton Southeastern 7-3

Robinson of Hamilton Southeastern 145  over Evers of Harrison 5-3

Grayson of Layfatte Jeff 140  over Lile 29-2  of Fishers 7-6 OT.................I think that Lile of Fishers got DQ......Not sure.

#15 Rassbach of Avon 135 over Youngs of Zionsville 10-5

Unranked Lovitt of Noblesville over Floor of Westfield by Fall 3rd period.

#10 Penn of Harrison over Trujillo of Lafayette Jeff 11-2

#10 Penn of Harrison over Acosta of Avon 13-7

Unranked Fuller of Brownsburg over White of Westfield 34-4.....18-5

#16 Hall of Avon over Gadient of Noblesville by dec.

Wrestlers of the weekend in my opinion.....

RV Peter......his victory was at the podium helping Jones up to the number 1 spot.....What a winner........

Brad Ferrall loses to Dalton Jones and doesn't even phase him.  Still smiles.

Drew Brogden in a gracious win over Corbin Richards of Avon. 

Fuller, Howland and Richey great weekend....

Maybe you have all heard about Cole Brandt now.........

i agree with you rdrodd some wrestlers showed some class,great match of the day was farrell and jones,fuller was on a mission as he did not have a full match at all,although I was quite disappointed with the quality of the officials I know it is not an easy job  but you have to know what is a td or when to call stalling.there were a few matches that were lost by this.but overall it was a great tourney.lovitt is indeed a beast and wrestled very well,no we cannot wait till sectionals.

I believe Richards is back to full strength. Also I had heard that Weaver was injured and that is why he did not wrestle. This moved Brown into his spot on the bracket. Brown was then pinned by Simpson from Avon and did not move on.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.