franklin vs Jeff

underhook1

Overlooking a solid team?

Franklin has a solid middle school program, off season program and a very talented coaching staff. Franklin is solid year in year out. I would not overlook that program at any time. They just might be peaking at the right time.

How could we lose to Franklin? We had to have 2 or 3 out of the line up. Somebody help me out here. This is a surprise.  ???

...Because people like you and C-Red hype your team up so much over a silly Rivalry with Floyd Central.  Perhaps  focus is lost on other traditionally strong programs, such as Franklin with like jpdawg stated,  a solid feeder program and state caliber year in and year out

Wow you got beat by Franklin they only got third in the second toughest holiday tournament in the state. And no not second to the Scottsburg invite "I Sware to God it ain't!!" So you "almost" beat MD and you beat Trinity so that was first and second and you guys just got beat by third WOW you must be losing ground. GO Franklin!

did you see the UNSPORTSMANSHIP conduct of a couple of franklin wrestlers, i thought the coach should have sent them to the shower for the day.matter of fact 1 of them got DQ'd in the 4 th round and got to wrestle again.good thing it was not my kid.

did you see the UNSPORTSMANSHIP conduct of a couple of franklin wrestlers, i thought the coach should have sent them to the shower for the day.matter of fact 1 of them got DQ'd in the 4 th round and got to wrestle again.good thing it was not my kid.

apparently you wasn't there. Nobody got disqualified. The coach from Franklin had one of his wrestlers forfeit his match after getting an unintentional unsportsmanlike conduct, Holt wrestler and Franklin wrestler were both heated up after first period. Nobody got disqualified.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.