southridge sect.

lhs2009

Trevor's last name is Wright.  You did not wrestle him last year because he was a freshman and you were in 8th grade.  Maybe a couple of years ago though.  Not sure who you are thinking of.

I have seen Steckler wrestle and agree he is solid.  Should be a good day of wrestling.  Good luck to all involved and stay healthy.  That is one factor some forget to take into account.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

true but i just think if evan wrestles like he can he should do decient i heard he has improved but idk  and yeah thats the trevor i wrestled it was a great match between us two and i take it back it was my 7th grade year and his 8th grade year because if i recall currectly he is a soph.

Chambers,

You may or may not have some insight on this, but any reason for the Jasper Chambers looking to go 119 after going 112 earlier in the year?  Usually you see that go the other way.  Looks to be a tough regional at that weight.

Chambers,

You may or may not have some insight on this, but any reason for the Jasper Chambers looking to go 119 after going 112 earlier in the year?  Usually you see that go the other way.  Looks to be a tough regional at that weight.

I do not know why he went up. What I think is that he may have trouble making weight at 112lbs. He wrestled in a two day tournament at Evansville Reitz on Dec. 5th and 6th and wrestled 112lbs the first day but I do not think he made 112 on the second day. I could be wrong and the answer may be that Jasper as a team is better with him at 119lbs. I have no idea if he is going to go 112 or 119 at the sectional.

Talked with a Jasper parent the other night at the Southridge-Jasper meet. He said Chambers has been wrestling "light" at 119 and 125, wherever the coaches would put him. Think he is going 119 for the Big 8. Can he go 112 for sectional if he wrestles 119 at conference. Guess it depends on weigh-in weight.

Talked with a Jasper parent the other night at the Southridge-Jasper meet. He said Chambers has been wrestling "light" at 119 and 125, wherever the coaches would put him. Think he is going 119 for the Big 8. Can he go 112 for sectional if he wrestles 119 at conference. Guess it depends on weigh-in weight.

he can go 112 if he has wrestled any meet or tourney at 112 cause he made scratch weight so he can go 119 at conference and then go 112 at sectionals. I hope that answers what your asking and sorry if it is all worded weird. ??? ??

he can go 112 if he has wrestled any meet or tourney at 112 cause he made scratch weight so he can go 119 at conference and then go 112 at sectionals. I hope that answers what your asking and sorry if it is all worded weird. ??? ??

Be careful answering questions your not qualified to answer.  Bad information is worse than no information!

Uhhh- it has already been brought up by a coach last week after the Southridge-Jasper meet. One of Jasper's wrestlers weight was questioned after the meet to see if his weigh-in weight at the time of the meet would allow him to wrestle at Sectionals. The kid did weigh within the amount allowed and I don't think it is an issue anymore. But, it was brought up to an official by a coach and the weigh in sheet for the meet was checked.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.