scottsburg

Here is what I know.

Jeffersonville 10-0, Columbus North 9-1, Jennings County 8-2, Edgewood 7-3.

Undefeated Wrestlers

North

Colon- 10-0 112lb.

Watson- 10-0 171lb.

Gill- 10-0 285lb

Jennings County

Reitman- 10-0 13olb.

Armand- 10-0 140lb.

Sorry I don't have more.

Armand must have improved a lot from last year or Millenbaugh maybe isn't in shape yet.  I haven't seen either wrestle this year, but I don't remember Armand getting out of Regional last year, whereas Millenbaugh made it to state.  I could be wrong about Armand.

Armand must have improved a lot from last year or Millenbaugh maybe isn't in shape yet.  I haven't seen either wrestle this year, but I don't remember Armand getting out of Regional last year, whereas Millenbaugh made it to state.  I could be wrong about Armand.

Well I know that milenbaugh and wodjyla both have a loss against Armand and it looks like he has improved somewhat since last year and that is correct that he did not make it out of regionals

That's a very significant improvement from last year!  Both Millenbaugh and Wojdyla were very solid last year.  Sounds like 140 will be worth the price of admission at the JC Sectional.  Then throw in Crump and a couple others from the Northview Sectional and the Regional will be super tough as well.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.