hoosier hills conference

Guest c-red

since everyone is up on the sectional thats a month away why not have some predictions about the hhc??

also, why are you still hiding donnie baker?!?

Floyd looked tough, as usual, at the HHC Duals.  Jeff also looked strong.  They will both be in the hunt for the title as they should both produce several champs with a strong supporting cast to go along with it.  New Albany, Col. East and Jennings will probably be there in the middle of the pack.  These teams are solid for the most part.  They won't have as many champs as the top two and this will be the difference.  Madison will be right on the heels of those teams with Seymour and Bedford finishing in the final spots.  Seymour is struggling and Bedford has serveral forfeits that will hurt them.  Just my $0.02.

Come on.  Someone else has to have an opinion on the HHC too. 

Year after Year, on the old board and on this new forum, I have read the same thing over and over and over...Jeff will beat Floyd, Jeff will beat Floyd.  The Laws of averages are with Jeff...Is this the year?  Like it was last year, and the year before.

Jeff has a lot of good kids, they have spent a considerable amount of time preparing themselves this season and the off-season...But it always seems that Floyd just has their number.  Floyd has a deep tradition and year in and year out they get more with less.  Whenever I think they'll have a down year, low and behold they win Conference and Sectional and frequently Regionals.

I'm not knocking Jeff, they are a quality team and they do have the individuals that can finally knock Floyd off their perch...But, they haven't done anything yet!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.