Places to train

Ballstate

Hey buddy. I'm a ball state alumni and after season is over, I'm leaving for a month for work, then I'll be in Muncie from March 24 to the conclusion of school in May.

I will have an alumni pass and I'm a personal trainer and will be looking for guys to lift and play some basketball and football with.

Email me @ tdmay@bsu.edu

• 1 month later...

Hey buddy. I'm a ball state alumni and after season is over, I'm leaving for a month for work, then I'll be in Muncie from March 24 to the conclusion of school in May.

I will have an alumni pass and I'm a personal trainer and will be looking for guys to lift and play some basketball and football with.

Email me @ tdmay@bsu.edu

Hey guys I'm looking for somewhere to wrestle in Indiana within an hour from Muncie.  I'm 21 and would love to compete again....... any suggestions?

I am also interested in getting back on the mat. Haven't coached the past few seasons because of work and school. Would love to volunteer to help with some open mats as they are after 5pm. 

You have a great program in your backyard. Yorktown just started it's spring club for Greco and Freestyle. 6 pm to 8 pm Tuesday and Thursday. For more info call Maricel Curtis 765-306-2202 or David Boone at 765-730-3997

Did not see your weight there are some great kids around that at Yorktown as well State placers. See this years state brackets for more info too many names to sort out.

Edited by Sydokun

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.