IHSWCA Website

As a lover of wrestling history especially within our state, I must ask how can we do better with our coaches' association website? The vast majority of the website are old outdated google docs and picture less profiles with no bio of our Hall of Fame members. We can do better than this to promote ourselves. Can our officers bring this up anytime soon???

• 1 month later...
On 10/29/2023 at 9:51 AM, BlackBaron said:

As a lover of wrestling history especially within our state, I must ask how can we do better with our coaches' association website? The vast majority of the website are old outdated google docs and picture less profiles with no bio of our Hall of Fame members. We can do better than this to promote ourselves. Can our officers bring this up anytime soon???

Just saw this, sorry for the late response

So for the bios, we need folks to write them - originally we put the HoF portion up intending to do that a few years ago, but it was a huge undertaking since none of it existed.

The idea of the embedded Google Docs was that anyone involved with the IHSWCA can keep those updated.

Anyways, I'm in the midst of redesigning the entire website so it'll have less content but hopefully be kept more up-to-date and easier to find things

- Nick

Edited by patriotfan

5 hours ago, patriotfan said:

Just saw this, sorry for the late response

So for the bios, we need folks to write them - originally we put the HoF portion up intending to do that a few years ago, but it was a huge undertaking since none of it existed.

The idea of the embedded Google Docs was that anyone involved with the IHSWCA can keep those updated.

Anyways, I'm in the midst of redesigning the entire website so it'll have less content but hopefully be kept more up-to-date and easier to find things

- Nick

you let me know what you need. Info gathering, stats, whatever to help this process

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.