November 4th Alexandria Girls Tourney

Raven27

My AD asked if we could try and host a tourney since New Pal is full.  I know it is last minute but if there are any teams looking to wrestle the weekend of the 4th we would be glad to have you.  Please email my AD if you would like in our Woman's Tourney on November the 4th.

mhosier@alex.k12.in.us

2023 Girls Wresting Tourney.docx.pdf

What is the format? Will this be bracketed or round robin? Are you accepting teams of all sizes or are you trying to get full rosters only? We have four, and none with more than one year experience. With the drive for us being almost 2 hours, it would really help if we knew we could expect 3 matches per wrestler. If not, we totally understand. Just want to know what to expect.

DO NOT NEED FULL ROSTER!

The idea of the tournament is to provide another opportunity for girls in the state to wrestle.  With New Pal being full this was a last minute add to help give another option.  Alexandria has 13 girls ALL FIRST year so we are in a similar boat. I am waiting to see numbers to finalize exactly how we'll run it.  Maybe a Madison block style tourney, possibly a regular bracketed tourney with a 3 match minimum.  Just waiting to see what we have.  Thanks for inquiry coach!  Hopefully we see you there!