Only TWO DAYS left to get your Sterilaser State Finals 10% Discount Expires on March 11

Dave Cloud

Just TWO DAYS left until our State Finals discount on all Sterilaser products expires. Get your Sterilaser Floor Unit or Room Unit for 10% off. If you want to get your program sanitizing at the speed of light, call, text or email me so you can save money and make your wrestling or locker room environment safer for your athletes.

Wet mopping is ineffective in any areas that do not get wet and even then may not work unless the mat stays wet long enough. Everything hit with Sterilaser's UV-C light is safe for your athletes. UV-C light disrupts the DNA of all bacteria (MRSA), fungus (ringworm), mold and viruses (Influenza, COVID) rendering them unable to harm people. These pathogens cannot develop resistance to UV-C light, as is possible with chemicals.

Our units are now in use at Pendleton Heights, Frankton, LaPorte, Rochester, Garrett, NorthWood and Greenfield Central. Several schools have ordered to take advantage of this discount and will soon join the roster of schools that are cleaning their mats at the speed of light. Get ahold of me so we can move your cleaning program into the 21st Century!

Dave Cloud--Indiana Sterilaser Representative

765-610-8150 (cell)

davec@sterilaser.net

Edited by dave c

2 hours ago, aoberlin said:

And now The Fort also. Putting it together today. Homestead should be ordering one up also. Skin funk sucks.

Thanks, Andy! Didn't want to list yours until I knew you had them. Happy to get into the Fort Wayne area and make it safer for wrestlers. Also forgot Peru, where the luckiest man I know, Andy Hobbs, won a Floor Unit at last year's Spring Clinic. 

• Dave Cloud changed the title to Only TWO DAYS left to get your Sterilaser State Finals 10% Discount Expires on March 11

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.