Richmond Regionals predictions

I’ll start off the team predictions, east central has a lot of talented wrestler in many of their weights. So I’ll put them as the dominant team to win another regional title. 

now for the runner ups, this will be interesting. CentervIle will have a lot of fire power most likely get a lot of their line up to regionals coming out of the Shenandoah sectional. 

new castle as well will be tough 

Franklin county is another tough team that will be in the team race. 

lastly union county has about 8 guys that could be getting threw to semi state, not to mention a few that will wrestle in the finals at regionals. 

I’ll say this EC may be favorite again this year but not the dominant team they’ve been the past 2 seasons! Think they’ll have 3 champs chance at a couple more but they’ll push 9-11 wrestlers through to semi-state! 
Runner-up will be between Centerville and New Castle think UC will surprise people and be in contention! I said this 2 yrs ago when EC wrestled up at UC it was youth night and very impressed with how many young wrestlers they had, if their coaches can keep keep building on this they will be a program to reckon with in the future great to see it! Now if just FC and SD can get back to where they once were this will be one of the toughest Regionals to get out of!

Another note 145 is gonna be a grinder!!!

1.       Heather Crull(Northeastern)

2.        Colin Troyer FC

1.       Carson Whitley(Union County)

2.       Javier Payne Lawrenceburg

1.       Jesus Aquino-Morales (Union County)

2.       Murphy Batesville

1.        Blake Wolf(East Central)

2.       Lemmen Connersville

1.       Brevan Thrine(New Castle)

2.       Carson Whitehead(East Central)

1.       Dylan Lengerich(East Central)

1.        Devin Frazier(Centerville)

2.        Corbin Walston(Lawrenceburg)

3.       Rider Searcy(East Central)

1.       Charlie Euson(East Central)

2.       Takara Union County

1.       Leo Calderon(Centerville)

2.        Euson EC

1.       Foster Connersville

2.       Nash(East Central)

1.       Ryan Bovard(East Central)

1.       Sebastian Collins(Centerville)

2.       Nate Reffit Union County

Edited by Wrestlingfan937

8 minutes ago, Ribd85 said:

Euson from EC is at 160 and already pinned Mobley

Nash is at 182 for EC 

EC has a pretty good 170 and 220 that could be in finals at Richmond 

I based a lot of it off of rankings on indianamat and from my personal opinion, some weights will be messed up. Hopefully in the next two weeks it will be more clear. 

On 1/2/2022 at 5:37 PM, Ribd85 said:

I’ll say this EC may be favorite again this year but not the dominant team they’ve been the past 2 seasons! Think they’ll have 3 champs chance at a couple more but they’ll push 9-11 wrestlers through to semi-state! 
Runner-up will be between Centerville and New Castle think UC will surprise people and be in contention! I said this 2 yrs ago when EC wrestled up at UC it was youth night and very impressed with how many young wrestlers they had, if their coaches can keep keep building on this they will be a program to reckon with in the future great to see it! Now if just FC and SD can get back to where they once were this will be one of the toughest Regionals to get out of!

Another note 145 is gonna be a grinder!!!

145 is basically a battle for 4th place for the non ranked wrestlers at this point

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.