In the corner

DanKolov

Let’s talk about the coaching staff at CG Maurice Swain head coach

hes got some of the best guys in the corner with him. Jamie Hays, Royce Deckard II,Josh Curry,  Joel Flores, Brayden Littell. Not to mention a lot of other behind the scenes guys they have over there. Great team, great program, all guys with a lot of dedication to the program, can’t find a bad coach in the program. And it shows!

I’m thankful for the tremendous coaches at Crown Point High School that are on my staff.

Bill Hawkins and Vince Sessa work tirelessly to give kids at all ages an opportunity to compete.    

Most of my coaches are not teachers, and they are hustling in after working all day to coach at the high school level and then stay to work with the club team.  I can’t thank these men enough for the dedication, passion, and time they give to Crown Point Wrestling.

Thank you to all of my coaches in the CP wrestling program: Bill Hawkins, Vince Sessa, Darden Schurg, Noah Lamore, Doug Strayer, Scott and Dave Hinkel, Anthony Hawkins, Drew Hughes, Brennan Cosgrove, Eric Boswell, Ryan Snyder, Nick Bruno, and Ethan Potosky.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.