Thank You 3X Gear and EI Sports!

Y2CJ41

Just wanted to thank a couple of our sponsors who stepped up big time for our gear for the Scholastic Duals.

3X Gear made the sickest singlets ever and all the kids loved them. They even rushed them along to get them within four weeks. It was great working with Brad on the design and getting these out the door.

EI Sports did an awesome job once again with our other gear. All the kids and everyone that bought the extra stuff were very impressed.

Coaches when getting gear for the season keep your business local. These guys give back to the sport in more ways than one. There is no reason to take your business elsewhere. These two companies work with you every step of the way and answer your questions via phone or email very quickly.

Note to anyone that wants a singlet, they will not be sold to the general public as the only ones that will have them are the kids that were on the team. Just another perk of being an #800lbGorilla.

Thank Joe.

I appreciate the opportunity and kinds words regarding our service and product.

I look forward to continuing our business relationship with Indianamat, and hope to continue to grow our products with other Indiana HS and Club programs.

Sincerely,

Brad Gettig

3X Wrestling Gear

574-276-3779

As a sales Rep for EI Sports thanks for the Kind words.  Jeff is a top notch guy and always puts together some great gear.

Anyone in the southeastern Indiana area needing gear drop me a line.

Thanks

Tyson Skinner

tysongskinner@gmail.com

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.