wrestling after its over

You might do some research on club wrestling. I've noticed that a lot of colleges have club wrestling and compete against other colleges that have club wrestling. I've noticed this in a lot of schools that don't offer wrestling as a varsity sport. Just an idea. If that isn't an option, find a local high school team that wouldn't mind you helping out with the team. It's an opportunity to help other kids improve and stay somewhat fresh and in shape. Good luck!

I wish I had known this earlier in my adult life, but in the last few years I have found judo.  It is absolutely a great alternative to wrestling and far more...ummmm...reasonable(?) for someone who wants to train but doesn't want the...ummm...commitment(?) required in MMA.  In other words you can take it well into your later years, is easily found in most cities,  and does not require getting punched in the face a whole bunch. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.