I was wrong about screaming out!

jchas

Ok

I have to say I was very wrong about kids screaming out to get pinning moves stopped!

This happened to Jack at least 4 times this weekend.  I did not think it would happen very

much against the best guys.  I was wrong.  I completely understand the ref.

Having no choice but to stop the move.  But he should also be able to award the top guy

3 back points if the move is legal.  If we don't stop this soon.  The top game in HS will have

to change.

Definition of potentially dangerous from the 2013 rules I assume 2014 hasn't changed:

Potentially dangerous holds/maneuvers include any hold/maneuver which may cause injury when used legally. Holds/maneuvers become potentially dangerous when a body part is forced to the limit of normal range of movement. The wrestler applying such a hold/maneuver shall be verbally cautioned against forcing it into an illegal position. If the offensive wrestler causes a potentially dangerous hold/maneuver to become illegal, the wrestler shall be penalized according to the Penalty Chart

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.