Jeff Sectional

powerhalf

My apologies if I've started a war. Matthew told a kid on our team his arm was fractured and he could not wrestle this weekend. Apparantly there may only be a hairline and no decision was made. Not sure why but I wasn't trying to dtart trouble...just giving a head's up

Worth the price of admission. Great finish and Floyd came away champs. The Franklin twins win titles not sure the last time brothers won titles here. What's in the water in C-Town that 220 is a man child he kinda of reminded me of well......... me I swar to God he does!!!Ward must have been with the traveling circus cause his balance is ridiculous cause he WHIPPED all his competitors. I mean that is also like me.  Bailey looked bored out there I hope the Wrestling Gods let him see red at BL cause it will epic!! The HHC rematches next weekend will be great be nice to see if third time is a charm or if ticket matches get sweeter or just that a ticket to a seat with Dip and Dots. The entourage of  25 wrestlers 8 coaches a camera man trainer and trailor for all those suits was a bit excessive. Find some seats please for the love of God!!!!  Be good to hear the pics for the HHC Regional. Man I Gotta Go!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.