A Different View of H.S. Wrestling

XCard

I have had the pleasure of being involved with wrestling for a long time. I have wrestled growing up and through High School. Regret never wrestling collegiately but hey, I still have eligibility left, so you never know.  I have coached, and watched several relatives compete.  This year though I will experience it in a way I have never done so before.  My oldest boy is now a freshman.  I know from watching my brothers, cousins, and wrestlers that you find yourself hitting moves for them in the air and I am sure that there will be quite a bit of that this year.  The season has not even started and my wife is already a mess!  Can't wait though to go through this experience with him for hopefully the next four years! Good luck to ALL the boys and gals out there getting ready for another season in what truly is the greatest and most rewarding sport!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.