Bad Call

jrob69

During the ticket round at semi-state I saw the worst call be made. Fisher of Columbus East was winning 3-2 with one second left on the clock in the third period. Both wrestlers were neutral and toed the line waiting for the ref to blow his whistle. Fisher down blocked at the blow of the whistle and got hit with stalling. He already got warned and his opponent was rewarded with 1 point which means overtime. Fisher ended up losing and not punching his ticket.

Bad Call?

Has to be the worst call I have ever seen...1 second left and he sprawls just in case the kid does tries an ankle blast.  It looked like the other wrestler was already reaching down to peel off his ankle band. I am not sure how the second official could be ok with this call??? Terrible, terrible and I dont have to be an official to see that there is no way this call should be made.