Garth Lakitsky....Purdue Boilermaker

After playing two years of Junior College football at Lackawanna College, 2011 state champion Garth Lakitsky (Tamqua Area, Pa.) has chosen to compete in wrestling at the NCAA Division I level. Lakitsky, who was his school's first ever state champion, made noise at the Dapper Dan with a victory over four-time New Jersey state champion Andrew Campolattano in the 215 pound weight class.

Having played two years of junior college football, Lakitsky will have three years left to complete three years of competition while at Purdue University. He projects as a 285 pound wrestler for the Boilermakers.

Could be a great pick up for the Boilermakers if he's grown into the HWT frame.  I say "could be" and "if" only because I know the past difficulty some former high school 215 wrestlers have had trying to make the transition to college HWT.  I'm hoping a few years of college football may have helped progress into the role though.