ISWA Freestyle State Finals - May 5-6

Infolady

To pre-register go to TRACKWRESTLING.COM and search for ISWA Freestyle State Finals.

The entry fee for all who pre-register is $35.00 (credit/debit card only).  

PRE-REGISTRATION CLOSES ON THURSDAY, MAY 3 AT 11:59 PM (Eastern Daylight Savings Time). NO EXCEPTIONS!

Weigh-ins On-site weigh-ins only! Wrestlers competing on Sunday cannot weigh-in on Friday night!  

Weigh-in times are as follows:

Friday, May 4th 6:00 ? 9:00 pm Pee-Wee, Novice, Schoolboy, Cadet  

Saturday, May 5th 5:00 ? 7:00 pm Bantam, Intermediate, Junior, University, Senior, Veteran

Sunday, May 6th 7:30 ? 8:00 am Girl?s Tournament Only

Upon arrival, wrestlers must pick-up their weigh-in card and proceed directly to skin checks and weigh-ins. All weigh-ins for this event will consist of (1) weigh-in and (1) immediate challenge. Wrestlers will not be allowed to leave the weigh-in area.  All athletes must weigh-in wearing a competition singlet.  

No Prior Qualification

Registration Link

http://www.trackwrestling.com/tw/registration/BasicPreReg1.jsp?tournamentGroupId=44758009

how do i register a cadet to wrestle in the junior devision? when i try to register on track wrestling i  type in my trackwrestling number and it knows my birthday and that  i am a cadet and it will not allow me to put myself as a junior.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.