South Adams RTC

infowrestling

South Adams will be holding a RTC on Mondays starting Monday March 5th from 7:00-8:30 in the Middle School Gym.  You may enter door #1 or #12.  There is no charge when the South Adams Coaching Staff is featured, and a minimal charge when we have a clinician.  I will try to update changes to the schedule and updates on clinicians, both on this page and on the Gold Club Regional Training Center Facebook page (feel free to join).  You must have a USA Wrestling Card to attend.

Thanks!

The Gold Club Regional Training Center for Monday will be moved due to the Sectional Basketball Championships.  ??? :-[We will be moving it to Tuesday at the same time. I will update the location as soon as I get approval from the administration.

RTC this Tuesday will be in the South Adams Wrestling Room from 7:00-8:30.  If our numbers are too large for the room, we will try to change locations.  Please enter through door S1 in the south parking lot.  It is the door nearest to the football field.

Next week, the RTC will also be moved to Tuesday due to the South Adams Awards Program. 

The Gold Club RTC will be held Monday, March 19th from 7-8:30 in the Middle School Gym NOT the High School Wrestling Room. Please enter door S1.  The RTC will be on Monday now permanently. We have had great numbers so far and we hope to continue that trend!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.