Wrestling clubs in indiana

Sholar36

I wrestled with jireh last year but I would like to join a bigger club. A coach of ours is an assistant coach for contenders so that's an option.  But I was looking for any other suggestions for this  spring\summer? I wrestled 182 if that matters at all & I was also wondering if you have to go to a specific school to wrestle with a school associated club , like perry, cathedral, and any other school associated clubs.

I wrestled with jireh last year but I would like to join a bigger club. A coach of ours is an assistant coach for contenders but thats not in indianapolis. So I was looking for any suggestions for this  spring\summer? I wrestled 182 if that matters at all.

Tanniehill Wrestling Academy

Laura Rader

Indianapolis, IN

Phone: (317) 280-8463

Email: tanniehillwrestlingacademy@yahoo.com

Might not get any better than this.  He is a great instructor with tons of knowledge and a resume to back it up.  Just open your ears and listen to him.....Good luck to you and no matter where you go give it 110%.

RD 

How do I find info on them.  We are not allowed to have a club during spring season but I could if it was over the summer.  Could someone help me find information on them, all the info I can find is for Feb, March, April, and early May.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.