Can anyone help me out with the following information

Starting Date

Practice Time/ Day

Price

For the following Clubs

Indiana Extreme

Talamantes

RTC's in Northeast Indiana- Bellmont, South Adams, Garrett

any other "elite" clubs in Fort Wayne or the surrounding areas.

With the performance of CIA, RWA, and Humpries kids at state, and the dominance in recent years by the M-Ville and New Castle semi-states it is pretty obvoius that these clubs which bring the top talent in from around the state/ area are making a difference.

I will say that Muncie, and the city schools in Fort Wayne had stronger showings this year, and it appears that Fort Wayne Semi-State is on the rise.  What clubs/camps are the Fort Wayne kids, and Mucie kids attending  I think if your kids are going to keep up they need to be attending the top off season clubs. 

Thanks in advance for any info.

Ken Chertow Wrestling Camp

June 14th-17th

Indiana Tech's Campus at Worrior Althletic Center!!!

Kingdom Wrestling Club---Mon and Wed 7 to 830 pm. Open Mats on Sun time TBA starting April 1st. call for more details 1-260-249-4622 Thank you Brandon.

?Kingdom gym is proud to announce that Indiana Tech?s Warrior wrestlers will be on staff for the 2012 summer session for elite level instruction and the opportunity to train with college athletes?

Xtreme TBA this week.

Ultimate Training Academy (Anton Talamantes) Cell 1-260-310-9213.

ROTC in Garrett starts Monday get in touch with Joe C.

Bringing  Fort Wayne Semi-State Back!!! Thats all our goals. Most of the clubs have 2 visits free trial, drop-in fees, monthly fee or whole season fee. Try all clubs and see what works best for you HOPE TO SEE FORT WAYNE WRESTLERS,COACHES get more involved. Thank you Brandon.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.