Biggest disappointment

KyleM

1. Who is Mr Salazar?

2. Correct me if I'm wrong, but you heard ABSOLUTELY none of the conversation that took place on the floor. The ref says one thing, the score keeper and timer say one thing, the CG coaches say one thing, and the BL coaches say one thing, but you're sure that the gospel is what was said by the BL coaches.  Homer?

You are correct about one thing, though, and that's that it's a public forum and I don't have to listen to you whine any more, and I won't revisit the topic again. Knock your self out (literally, please!)  ;D >:(:P;) :'(

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Who is Mr Salazar?

2. Correct me if I'm wrong, but you heard ABSOLUTELY none of the conversation that took place on the floor. The ref says one thing, the score keeper and timer say one thing, the CG coaches say one thing, and the BL coaches say one thing, but you're sure that the gospel is what was said by the BL coaches.  Homer?

You are correct about one thing, though, and that's that it's a public forum and I don't have to listen to you whine any more, and I won't revisit the topic again. Knock your self out (literally, please!)  ;D >:(:P;) :'(

My apologies, his name is Salzer not Salazar the auto correct on my PC did that.  I was not privy to the conversation at the table which is why I asked him what was said.  I did say that he was wrong when he told me one of the calls was an out of bounds call because all three times they were both clearly in bounds.  That has not been resolved.

I did hear what was said from multiple other people who sought me out at the tournament who all corroborated with each other.  I did not take the word of anyone on the Luers side, nor will I take that on those on the CG side as gospel.  But when you keep hearing the same story, independently nearly word for word, from multiple people I will weigh that a lot more heavily.  The fact that it matched closely with our coaches' view of the situation only served to confirm that.  At no point did anyone state they heard anything differently besides the CG coaches.

I accept that Coach Yates did not intend his actions or words to come across that way, but when you walk out of your way, have words that are over heard by others with another coach in a public place, and get in his face you have crossed a line, one that no one else crossed.