Elementary Dual National Update

Mattyb

We (the ISWA) have compiled a very impressive list of wrestlers. All wrestlers and coaches (who have put their names in the hat) will be contacted this week via email.  If you are interested in going and have not been contacted by weeks end, please call me.

We have blocked rooms at the Meadowview Conference Center and gear has been ordered.

We have coaches that have committed from all corners of the state.

We plan on having the selection camp on Saturday and Sunday February the 25 and 26th (weekend after high school state). With lower weights attending one day and upper weights the next. Camp will be at Avon High School in Central Indiana and will last about 4 hours per day.

We need upper weights. Looking for 135, 148 and HWT. If you know of any which are 5th grade and below and born in or after 2000. Feel free to post names!

Anyone else wanting to go. Please email me.

Thank You,

Matthew Brewer

ISWA Folkstyle Developmental Director

317-201-0644

mbrewer@eliteindy.com

Shows how much the ISWA cares about Team State.  Let's punish some of the kids because of their high school team being so good.

Not at all. If you cant make it, we will make arrangements. It was the best date that I could get. I am very sorry. The date was set by me (I take total fault). Team state is very important.  Good luck and best wishes to all team that are left in the hunt!  We do want the best for all ages. Please call or email for arrangements.

Shows how much the ISWA cares about Team State.  Let's punish some of the kids because of their high school team being so good.

I rarely ever post on here but I would have to say your statement is one of the most ridiculous ones I have read and I am certain that you know that your staement is totally false!! The ISWA is a supporter of both Team State and Perry Wrestling.    

I rarely ever post on here but I would have to say your statement is one of the most ridiculous ones I have read and I am certain that you know that your staement is totally false!! The ISWA is a supporter of both Team State and Perry Wrestling.   

Again, my mistake (not ISWA). Lets not take this turn. We all mean well. Lets focus on our trip and doing the best for the kids of ALL ages. Lewdwar has contacted me. We are good. It was just a misunderstanding. Lets move forward in a positive manner. High School State will be a great event. We are all sorry to see it end. Good luck to all.

No date will be perfect. Lets fill these teams with our best kids, and go beat Iowa. I think we can all agree on these facts!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.