Anthony Quiroz

pjayroza

I find this kid's wrestling career quite a sad story.  His freshman year was amazing.  He was fearless and focused.  Even though he did well last year, you could sort of tell his heart didn't seem to be in it.  Maybe it just wasn't that important to him.  Still very sad to see that talent go to waste.  He was a naturally gifted wrestler.  I wish I would have had his abilities.  I don't know this boy personally, and can only speculate, but I have always enjoyed watching him wrestle.  I just hope this young man can stay out of trouble and  transfer his success in wrestling to other areas of his life.  I feel that most of these young men who burn out and quit or get in trouble and get kicked off the team will spend the rest of their lives regretting their decisions.  You are only 18 years old once in life, no second chances.  Best of luck to him. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.