Info needed

Will probley be very hit and miss.... I have a kid who just turned 3 in Dec he was able to wrestle in a 6 & under class in Ohio he gave up alot of age & some weight. So it is possiable to get some matches but probley not alot.

In all ISWA tournaments the Pee-Wee age division is wrestlers born in 2006-2007. Wrestlers born after 2007 may join and practice with a club but can not compete in tournaments. The decision regarding club membership is up to each club.

I checked 2011 ISWA State Final Results and we had 6 Pee-Wee 65 lb. wrestlers place at Folkstyle State and 2 at Freestyle State. Of course, there is no way to predict how many will be at local tournaments.

The best advice I would give, would be to contact the hosting tournament, the night they are receiving their information. We had several call last night regarding some young kids in the upper weights. We had a couple in there and some empty. A lot of the places will give you an idea if they have someone in that spot.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.