1/7 Wabash Invitational-Changes/info?

kevinl

I heard Last year this was attended by Wabash, S. Wells, Northridge, Tipp Valley, Bishop Luers, N Miami, and Heritage.  Guerrin Catholic was also invited but did not make it.

Are the same eight teams invited this year?

Any idea on the pools for this year?

Not knowing the pools, any potential good matchups?

So any predictions on weight classes?

I know very little about any of these teams so that would be difficult to predict anything.  Only a few individual results posted.

Luers has struggled in all but a couple of weights all season.  Four freshman and six sophomores seeing a lot of action.  No upper classmen until 132.  A couple of good juniors and a senior in the middle weights and one heavier.

Kevin, I was hoping to meet u here today but I had to leave it was just to much, 

I saw you and your wife and I understand completely although I cannot fathom how difficult it had to be for you two.

Beautiful tribute to Trever in the hall way.  You were in my prayers today.

North Miami is young as well 8 juniors 5 frosh and 1 senior. There dual record is 11-3 I believe not bad for a young team.

Tippecanoe Valley has 1 senior, 1 junior (jv wrestler) and the balance all sophomores & freshman. It was an exciting TRC Dual.

Very classy senior night presentation by the Wabash Wrestling Team and coaches for fallen teammate Williams.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.