Pride WC

Columbus East WC

Warren WA

Franklin WC

Perry WC

Hamilton South Eastern WC

Columbia City WC

Gladiator WC

If you have entered, and your club is not on this list contact me a.s.a.p.

All roster are to be emailed to mbrewer@eliteindy.com and iswa@sbcglobal.net by Wednesday 1/4/2011.

Birth Certificates and report cards / progress reports to to be turned in at weigh-ins.

All team leaders will be emailed a rules reminder, and will be contacted via the phone this week to discuss any rules, guidelines, or concerns.

If any team / club members have questions or concerns, please direct them to your team / club leader.

Matt Brewer 317-201-0644

Here is the entry list.

Avon WC Gold

Avon WC Black

Team Jeff

Center Grove WC

Indy West WC

Lawrenceburg WC

Jay County (Patriot) WC

Duneland WC

Pride WC

Columbus East WC

Warren WA

Franklin WC

Perry WC

Hamilton South Eastern WC

Columbia City WC

Gladiator WC

If you have entered, and your club is not on this list contact me a.s.a.p.

All roster are to be emailed to mbrewer@eliteindy.com and iswa@sbcglobal.net by Wednesday 1/4/2011.

Birth Certificates and report cards / progress reports to to be turned in at weigh-ins.

All team leaders will be emailed a rules reminder, and will be contacted via the phone this week to discuss any rules, guidelines, or concerns.

If any team / club members have questions or concerns, please direct them to your team / club leader.

Matt Brewer 317-201-0644

There are:

3 Indianapolis clubs - Indy West, Warren, Perry

5 Surrounding Indianapolis clubs - 2 Avon, Center Grove, Franklin, Hamilton Southeastern

3 Southern Indiana clubs - Lawrenceburg, Team Jeff, Pride WC, Columbus East

1 Northeast Indiana club - Jay County

3 Northern Indiana clubs - Duneland WC, Columbia City WC, Gladiator WC

Team Lawrenceburg needs to get USA cards can I get the cards at Dual State?  I know I'm asking a little late but if we have all info filled out can we purchase them before we wrestle.  I also know you can get them online but it is $5.oo more each wrestler.  Can contact me or let me know on here.  Thanks Mark Parris 812-290-1677 cell

Have the Pools been selected for Sunday yet?

We have has a bit of trouble collecting rosters. I should have my final roster in a few. Some rosters are missing card numbers. Coaches this is just like any other ISWA event. No card numbers...... no wrestle.

With this said, the draw will take place tonight at the ISWA offices.

Pools will be sent to coaches tonight.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.