MWC MVP

angelcat69

alright guys and gals I wanna hear  your predictions on MWC MVP!  For me it's a toss up between Kyle Harvey of  Caston and Devildog 's entire North White team !!!!!!!! so lets hear what everybody else thinks 8)

Last yr I was all about my Vikings, they beat every team in the MWC in dual meets and only lost the Conference by 1 point!  They had a great year breaking almost all of the NW wrestling records as a Team. Tyler Hileman and Jerry Holeman were both very deserving of the 2011 MWC Wrestler and Coach of the year!

That being said, this yrs team I dont know much about. I know Jerry will have them working hard and expect them to do well throughout the season. I would look out for Austin Inamn and Collin Hileman to have strong seasons. Little to early for MWC wrestler of the yr talk, so ill save my prediction until I finally get to see some live action on the mat

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.