Important info re: Viewing and Funeral for Coach John Friedt

Andy Friedt

Thank you to everyone for providing all the great support.  The entire Friedt family has really appreciated the stories and recollections of John.

After discussing the weekend events with Mary, Dan, and Jenny, it has been requested that casual attire be worn for the viewing.  Casual in our family is definitely different from most families, so I'll provide a little guidance.

Mary has said it would be a great honor if everyone could wear a wrestling shirt/sweatshirt.  I know most Bellmont fans have at least 1 shirt, and visitors can wear their school's colors.

It has also been suggested that all former Bellmont wrestlers wear their state medals if they can to the viewing and funeral.  Coach John had a big piece in all of us, and he was proud of helping every wrestler to walk through the wrestling room door.  Wear them proudly.

There aren't too many times I can say I've been to an event to celebrate a Legend, but I know this weekend is one of them.

<A HREF="http://haggardseftonfh.frontrunnerpro.com/runtime/74401/runtime.php?SiteId=74401&NavigatorId=279654&op=tributeMemorialCandles&viewOpt=dpaneOnly&ItemId=655637">Viewing and Funeral Details can be found at this link</A>

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.